How to Record
Recording with iPhone
- Start recording before boarding.
- Lock and secure your phone.
- Keep your phone in the same position for the entire ride.
- End recording after you’ve disembarked the ride.
- Use Ride Forces for Apple Watch on rides that don’t allow loose articles.
Recording with Apple Watch
- Start recording before the ride begins moving.
- Keep your watch in the same position for the entire ride.
- End recording after the ride comes to a complete stop.
- Send rides to your phone to see them in more detail.
If you’re getting unexpected results, read the guide about improving accuracy.
The app will trim and calibrate recordings automatically. You can adjust or fix these values if needed by editing rides.