In the iPhone app, you can tap Edit when viewing a ride to change its info, check calibration, and make other adjustments. Here’s a brief description of what you can edit:
- Attributes allow you to store extra info about a ride, like what row you were riding in.
- Graph selection allows you to adjust what portion of the recording is shown in graphs and used for ride statistics.
- Sequence smoothing helps to filter out noise on rides that are rough or shaky.
- 3-axis calibration allows the app to calculate directional forces by specifying certain points during the ride.
- Trim full ride sequence lets you delete unused portions of a ride to reduce file sizes.
More detailed instructions can be found in the ride edit views.